Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ok, my patience is wearing thin.

Alrighty! Rant time. So, I have an account on a site called Fetlife, 'cause i'm kinky like that. Now, i've been messaging some guy back and forth for a few months. He says he knows me and wanted to see how I would react to him as a stranger. he refuses to tell me who he is. Now, at first, I humored him. I figured he'd tell me eventually, or i'd figure it out. Now, i'm just fucking annoyed. I'm going to post up the last few messages, names changed, of course. What he's referring to as my random disappearances are those times when I don't get on the internet much. I had EXPLAINED to him my anxiety and other things. I had told him that I WILL sometimes take a while to respond. He KNEW this in advance. Now, i'm giving him an ultimatum: Tell me who the fuck you are, or kiss my ass. I'll probably post updates for those of you who have already started reading this.

Him 26M
Honolulu County, Hawaii

written 1 day ago:
I see from my message inbox that you changed your avatar and have therefore logged in at least once and therefore probably seen my previous messages. Thanks for having the common decency to tell me that you're not interested :(


Me 20GF
Honolulu County, Hawaii
written about 23 hours ago:
I figured after my last disappearance, you'd be done talking to me.

Me   20GF
Honolulu County, Hawaii

written about 23 hours ago:
I mean, what i'm trying to say is it's unfair to you to keep disappearing when you're expecting messages from me. Also, there are some conflicts with my Sir that I was trying to think of the best way to approach.
Sir doesn't like the secrecy. He's not happy with it and, therefore, doesn't want me to talk to you anymore. If you want more details on it, feel free to message him, as I don't feel comfortable going into details and may mess up his true meaning.
  Him     26M
Honolulu County, Hawaii
written about 13 hours ago:
Oh, well easiest way to quell the secrecy is for all of us to meet somewhere.... Just saying, I mean really though, if that was an issue with either of you, you could have spoken up sooner. idk I guess I'll have to conform and start going to more events, but, I'm just afraid of all the drama lamas if I stay mostly secretive then I can avoid the whole situation. Don't worry I'll try my best not to be at any events that you go to so that I don't bother you anymore. I wish all y'all the best. Please do not respond as it will give me hope that there is still a chance.
Me 20GF
Honolulu County, Hawaii
written about 12 hours ago:
The thing is, the only thing that bothers Sir is the fact that we don't know who you are. I'll ask him and see if we can arrange to meet up sometime, though I can't promise anything. And there's not really any drama at the TNG meets, which shocks the hell out of me.
Him 26M
Honolulu County, Hawaii
written about 5 hours ago:
What about the not replying for forever? I know you said you had internet trouble before so I even said I was patient, but, then when I know you where online and you didn't respond...

Me 20GF
Honolulu County, Hawaii
written 18 minutes ago:
Honestly, sometimes I don't feel like responding to messages, and not just yours. Also, there's the fact that sometimes I get frustrated with the secrecy thing, as well, and want to chill before I message you back. I mean, it was ok at first. I had no problems with it, but now I am getting annoyed. I mean, you said when we first started talking that you knew me, but if you knew me then you would know I value honesty and guts.

 Me 20GF
Honolulu County, Hawaii

written 15 minutes ago:
Like, now i'm starting to wonder how well you know me, if at all. I would like to think any good friends of mine wouldn't lie to me.







Mihi

No comments:

Post a Comment