Saturday, May 5, 2012

Are you fucking serious?

Ok, so I love my husband to death. I really, really do. He is about to make me snap, though, I swear to the gods. I'm going to chuck the nearest object at his head. His over here playing fucking C.O.D. and every few minutes it's "Fuck!" "Goddamnit!" "Fucking camper!"

Now, i'm a gamer, too, so I get his frustrations, but holy fucking hell. He gets OVERLY pissed about it. A lot. Severely. I don't understand why he continues to play it if all it does is put him in a bad mood the rest of the night. What the hell is the fucking point? He rages, then is pissed the rest of the night. Now, this isn't every damned time, but it's been happening a LOT today and i'm annoyed.

I get scared really easily when men are angry. He knows this. I have a bad history with angry men. I've seen shit thrown, holes punched into walls, screaming...and that was just one guy. Angry. Men. Terrify. Me. It's one reason I hate working in any sort of retail environment.

I could understand if he got pissed off at a game or two, but ever since he woke up 5 hours ago, it's been nothing but moody attitudes and fucking bullshit. Now, I know I could bring it up and say "Hey, babe. Can you calm down?" But then he'll just feel awful for upsetting me, get even more pissed at himself, then continue playing C.O.D. and getting more and more angry.

But gods know, if I get angry at a game and don't calm down quick enough, he gets all pissed. "It's just a game, baby! Calm down!" No, you fucking calm down. I mean, fuck. Yes, I understand the campers are annoying. Yes, I understand everyone is using noob tubes, but it's not the goddamned end of the fucking free world as we know it.

Fucking. Chill. Before I use my plate as a Frisbee to bash you in the head. Give him a fucking reason to be pissed.


Mihi

No comments:

Post a Comment