Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Insomnia via Alters

So, I haven't slept well lately. I've been getting a few hours max a night and I feel exhausted. I believe i'm coming down with something, but I finally figured out what the other part it: One of my Alters is upset. This means Katzchen can't sleep. This is probably why Katzchen got sick.

I recently discovered a pattern, lying awake in bed every night, that every time one of my Alters is incredibly upset, I get insomnia. Fiercely. I'm more prone to mood swings and the feeling of being in auto pilot. Not gonna lie, this concerns me a little.

I understand why she's upset and I feel her anger is completely justified. I'm not mad at her, but I have to say: This sucks. I'm tired, I have a constant slight feeling of wanting to cry, I want to puke, and all I want to do is lie down and be miserable. I am not a happy kitten right now.


Mihi  

No comments:

Post a Comment