Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello to all

Well, I suppose that I will be the first to introduce myself: My name is Shiloh. As one of the more primary Alters, I will be posting more than most others, though that's not to say I'll be posting a lot. I have been described as a bohemian free spirit with a Native American heart. I love colors, especially Earth tones. I am very Spiritual, though not incredibly religious. If I had to be pinned down to a label, I would consider myself a follower of Native American Spirituality.

I love rich, Earthy smells and the water. Living on this island is an amazing experience for me. I get to see so many different cultures all wrapped up into one thriving being. The climate is perfect, as I love the rain. The wind is delightful and usually smells of salt and food. The Ocean is my favorite part, though. I love the Ocean. She's beautiful and full of wonders. I love to swim, or just lay in the sand and soak in the Sun's rays. I love hearing the birds talk and sing, and seeing lizards skitter across the ground.

The only way this island could be more perfect is if there were less buildings and man-made constructs obscuring the natural beauty. Alas, man will always cause defects in the world. One must simply look beyond the ugly metal, concrete, and constructions to find the true beauty of the Earth. It Hawaii, it's easier to find it.








~Shiloh

No comments:

Post a Comment